Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Setsuna realized that he had never shared his name with Asuka, so he sighed in relief.
"No I'm fine."
He turned away from her, trying to drop the subject before she dug deeper into it.
He still couldn't figure out how his cover was blown so easily, this turn of events will definitely make his mission harder, aside from the already high difficulty.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 am

She hadn't gotten a reply for her request to meet up together again, but something of more important matters came up: finding the identity of Setsuna the intruder. It was exhilarating knowing that a government official was disguised as a student, and that they were in this building right now! If anyone was going to find him first, it was going to be Asuka. He probably has some...desired information...Maybe she can work out a sort of bribe out of this guy. Being called out like that, no matter how strong you are, must be nerve-wracking. So......
Looking around to try to see if she can spot the "intruder", she turned to see Setsuna looking at her. It was rather odd that he would do such a thing, so she asked,
"Is something the matter?"
She had started thinking about the possibility of her "partner" being Setsuna, but she didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:35 am

"I can't believe that bush cutter thinks we're all weak....why I oughta.....!!" Came the only reply from Carmen. She stopped punching her knee because it seemed to worry her partner but she was still upset. She'd heard a tidbit about an intruder but she could really care less. Gritting her teeth, she muttered an "Never mind, I'm over reacting." to Kiyoko and scanned the crowd to listen in on what they were murmuring. It looked like the shadow imp had scared the crowd more than the alert of an intruder. "I've seen fouler creatures under my shoe to be honest."
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 am

Setsuna grit his teeth after the comment the student council president, then slowly looked around to make sure no one knew he was the one being talked about.
I've been discovered this fast?
Setsuna turned To Asuka to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Kiyoko listened to the first bits of the speech, but started to panic when Carmen started punching herself in the knee. She reached her hands out to help, but failed to listen to the speech at the same time.
"W-what's wrong...?" she asked. "I-is something irritating you...?"
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Carmen listened to the first part of the speech and picked at her jacket, not really interested in the director. But when that fang guy stepped up her face went hotter than the blood of "Sir Fang". Who does he think he is? He can't just look at twenty plus people and tho that, the bastard! From then on Carmen vowed to beat the crap out of him one day. Maybe even today if she had time.She was seething;She hated cocky people like that and would kill them without mercy.

She was pretty upset by then and started quietly punching her knee. She didn't mind because she was tough but weak mentally when it came to cocky people. "I'm gonna work hard to prove him wrong, I don't care if I just met him!"

((If this was an anime steam puffs would be coming out of her head she would be in a bartenders outfit and throwing a fridge at him at this point))
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Suddenly a voice come from everywhere within the coliseum as the man in the brown suit began speaking:
    "Good morning, on behalf of the staff I would like to welcome you to Silva Academy. Please call me Director Veroy, I am the principal of this school and as such I am also a Paladin. Standing next to me is one of the five other staff members, Sir Fang. He is in charge of grounds keeping, and despite his intimidating demeanor he is generally nice... most of the time.

Before you ask, the reason is due to this school's tradition. This is school was built by students for students and as such the only people allowed to work here are former students and besides that, most classes and activities that occur at school are student made. So try to be active in these events. Well before I go trailing off topic, I'll let Sir Fang give his greeting and then we'll have the 3SD conclude the ceremony."

Veroy then took a step back as Sir Fang glared at the students, his gaze piercing right through them. He then spoke rudely saying, "When I look around at all of you I take great pride in knowing that we were the last year of powerful mages. From what I can tell all of you look like a waste of my time."
       He then stops when he Setsuna as he continues, "But there are a few exceptions. I still don't see much promise in any of you." He then looks at the girl and yells, "Finish it up, Fallon!! I'm going to do something useful." He then disappears suddenly as dust shoots up where he was standing.

After a moment the young girl speaks in a confident voice saying, "Welcome once again, my name is Annette Fallon. I am a third year and head of the 3SD, or Student Security and Secrecy Division. Standing next to me is my Second in command and head of Secrecy, Seth Azreal. Now that introductions have been done. I would like to welcome you to join the 3SD. We can be found on the fifth floor of the school building." She then got quiet as Seth looked at her desperately. She turned her head sideways confused and then began thinking if she forgot something.

Seth let out a loud sigh as he said, "Before we dismiss you I neglected to inform you what will happen after the test. When the test has finished you will immediately be moved to your rooms in the student village located on past the west gate. Also, most of you will be unable to remember what has occurred after the test. Once you leave here the only memory besides this event that will be left of today will be which test you took and your room number. Now without further ado please proc-" he is cut off by the appearance of a small floating black imp.

The imp lets out a wicked laugh as it says, "Well lets not be hasty. My master has a few words to say." He then got quiet as a deep commanding voice said, "I am the Student Council President. As such I would like to inform you of a little insect that has wondered into our school. His name is Setsuna Seiei. He is a soldier sent by the government in order to complete a mission that has been classified, even from me. If this worm would like to have a peaceful life at my school he must either disclose the details of this mission to me or leave this academy now. Otherwise this school will have its first accident. You have one week to comply...."
     The demon then lets out another wicked laugh as he chants, "Deadman walking, Deadman walking!!" as he slowly disappears fading from sight.

((sorry for the wall of text...))
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:50 pm

"Okay..." Kiyoko responded in her soft whisper of a voice. She lead Carmen made their way to the seats. She sat down quietly and tried to think of more to say to her.
"Um... Do you think you'll have an interesting time here...?" Kiyoko asked her partner.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm

"It may seem superficial, but to be powerful enough to be classified as the strongest in that archive seems......incredible..."
When the pair had arrived at where you choose what path, therefore what test, you were going to take came up, she added,
"I guess this is where we must part ways. If I may go so far as to request meeting you again after these tests, would you like to?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

"Hmm....I don't care really, I can hear well anywhere I am. " Carmen replied with no interest in particular. "How about over there?" Carmen pointed to a seat a ways in to the coliseum and didn't wait for Kiyoko to answer.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Setsuna followed behind Asuka.
"I see...... I don't see a reason to have a title for something like that. It seems superficial if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

"So I'm guessing you don't know what a Trinity is?"
As she walked inside, she looked about her surroundings to get a feel of what this place was like. Asuka immediately picked up on the fact that someone was watching the crowd from somewhere. But, ignoring this fact, she looked on and said,
"I did a bit of research of this school before I came here, and one of the things it has is the Trinity Seven. A Trinity is a title one holds when they're the strongest in their archive. That Seth Azreal said he's a Trinity of Luxuria, so he's the strongest in the archive of Luxuria."
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:35 pm

"Oh," Kiyoko responded.
"Crapola?" she thought to herself. She looked upon the stage and found that Seth was center stage along with an intimidating girlie. She turned her attention to her partner, slightly turning her head so she could see Carmen's face.
"Where do you wanna sit...?"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 pm

The first room inside of the coliseum is a hallway with two diverting staircases one going left and the other going right. Between them a large door with a elegant design etched into stands. The hallway is quickly filled with students each heading for the test they would like to take.

Both staircases lead to the inside of the seating within the coliseum. The floor is stone with theater seats placed upon the traditional stone step seats. The center of the coliseum is below them with a mixtures of sand, grass, stone, and cement as though it was undecided what the floor should be. Standing in the middle of this is Seth, a slightly shorter young girl wearing a more military style uniform with a commander's hat and piercing light green gaze. On both of their arms is a red armband with three capital S's on them.

Behind those two are two adult males. One of them looking to be in his mid-thirties with a light brown suit with dark brown hair and light red eyes with a happy demeanor. The other is a young man in his early twenties with black hair and one strong deep blue eye. His right eye is covered by a blue metal eye patch with a scar running behind it. He is also wearing a blue coat that looks built for combat with a sword strapped to his left side.
===

The inside of the coliseum feels off as though something were watching them. Some of the shadows within it even seem to move when no one is looking darting from one patch of darkness to another...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

"Trinity.....?"
Setsuna said with a confused expression.
I wasn't briefed on anything called a "Trinity" before arriving....
He thought to himself, though that man did call the test by that name.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hmmm....definitely the magic one. I'm more apt with it than knowledge I guess." Carmen kept walking with her hands in her pocket. "Besides, I never got where I wanted to in life by using smarts. Usually beating the crapola out of people and working hard towards my goals gets me further."
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:02 am

Kiyoko placed the candy in Carmen's palm before letting go of her hands before walking a bit ahead of her.
"M-my name is Kiyoko Kita," she introduced, trying to up to her a bit. "Um... Probably the one based on knowledge... How about you?"

Last edited by PandyKae on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kiyoko's personality is different)
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:44 pm

So much for this "partnership"...
"Do you think you're good or strong enough to be one of the Trinity's here? Or...beat?"
The last part she said seemed to have a cheery air about it, almost as if the idea itself was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Setsuna could tell from her facial expression that the last statement was false, but didn't want to pick at it since he wanted to stay on good terms with her.
"I prefer my strength over my intellect since it's gotten me out of more situations. So i'll take the other test."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:47 pm

That's right: the tests. A part of her would love to "show-off", but it would raise...suspicion. And her partner seemed to have this sense about him that he was already curious about her. With a slight pain inside, she responded,
"Of the two, I must go with the written exam."
Finally turning her head to look at the boy, she added with a smile,
"I'd rather not make a fool of myself, displaying how weak I am with magic."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 pm

After getting a close look at the girls face Setsuna had the strange feeling of deja-vu, like he had seen the girl from somewhere but couldn't remember. He brushed it off and decided to her the question that was probably on everyone's mind.
"What test are you planning on taking?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 pm

"Playmates...??" Carmen thought bemusedly to herself, she guess that meant the girl was okay with being her partner. She nodded a bit and grunted her approval. "Sure thing kid, my name's Carmen, and yours?" After introducing herself she noticed people were starting to file into the building after what Seth had said. "We'd better walk and talk on this one, oh, and what exam do you plan on taking?"
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Kiyoko's eyes shined at the taller girl.
"Really??" she asked.
Somebody was willing to be her "partner" for orientation. She opened her bag and pulled out a hard candy in pink wrapping. She took Carmen's hands, holding the candy in her palm.
"Does that mean we're playmates?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Carmen shrugged at Kiyoko and put her hands in her pocket "Yeah yeah whatever...." She drifted off when she noticed the bun haired girl didn't seem to have a partner. Plus the girl looked very impressionable. "Uh...that Seth dude recommended that we have a partner...so you can be my partner I guess..." She tried to look as tough as she could while saying that sentence, Carmen knew how to swallow her pride when she had it.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Seth vanished from the group as everyone began looking around for a partner. Suddenly his voice came from above saying, "It looks like everyone's found someone to sit with." Above the students he stood on the top of coliseum looking down at them with a playful smirk.

"Stay close to your friend when entering the Amphitheater." he said before jumping from the edge down toward a vine suddenly stretched from one of the cracks in the theater providing a landing space for him. "Now stay close I'd rather not lose any of you this close to the orientation." He said as took a step from the vine as more vines appeared making a walkway from him along the wall of the coliseum.

Soon Seth reached a large open archway with two large doors opened wide for them. He then said, "This is where I have to leave you. When you enter the coliseum make sure you sit on the correct side. Students going to take the written exam should take the staircase to the left and students taking the Trinity exam should take the staircase to the right." The vine he was standing on started to raise him up as he gave a slight bow before jumping on the edge and disappearing inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 16 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: