Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terminus (Trinity OVA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Empty
PostSubject: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 pm

"Hey Carmen here! Looks like ya just stumbled into my terminus! Here, anything and everything can happen so knock yourself out and put whatever you want pertaining to trinity seven here! Art, different timelines(stories), diferent realities(AUS), you name it! Even ships! I don't know why anyone'd drop a huge ass boat in the middle of my terminus but if you get off on it go ahead, break a leg!"

Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Setsuko
Setsuna picked up Kiyoko's stuffed panda and brushed it off before handing it back.
"You gotta be careful, Kiyoko," he said gently as he patted her head.
She hadn't looked up since they started calling her names. Without warning, she threw her bear on the ground and started crying, her face turning red.
"I don't need this anymore!!" she shouted from frustration. "I don't need anything anymore! I don't wanna be here!! I just--I don't...!"
She fell to her knees and wailed.
"I hate it! I hate everything!" she sobbed. "N-nobody needs me! Nobody! Even Onii-chan left me... I'm a burden to everyone...that's why they don't want me!"
Setsuna watched her, his expression blank as she ranted about how unnecessary her being was. He knelt on the floor and pulled her into his chest, holding her tightly.
"Why didn't you tell me you're hurting so badly?" he asked, irritated. "Why didn't you say anything?"
Kiyoko just kept sobbing.
"Kiyoko..."
Setsuna held her tighter.
"If there's something you need to talk about," he said sternly, "just tell me. Kiyoko, I worry about you. I want you to be happy..."
His voice trailed off. Silently he said, "I love you."

~~
Kiyarmen
Carmen held Kiyoko's shoulders and leaned in to her height.
"Kita," she said seriously, "I love you."
Kiyoko turned bright red and almost started crying...but instead, she smiled.
"I love you, too, Carmen," she said, her voice sure for the very first time.

~~
Kiyoseth
Erasing the board, Seth called loudly, "Kita Kiyoko, I would like you to stay please."
The color drained from Kiyoko's faced, but she nodded (as if he could see) and slowly walked to the chalkboard. She bowed.
"I-is there something you need...?" she asked quietly.
Seth's gaze fell to her without turning his head. He just smiled.
"Yes, just a moment," he said, turning.
He watched the last of his students leave. He turned to the panda girl.
"Kiyoko," Seth said, suddenly serious, "something's been on my mind for quite sometime, and it concerns you."
She nodded nervously. Her teacher leaned closer, putting a hand on her shoulder. He quickly stole a kiss and continued erasing the board.
"You may leave now," he said, quietly.
Kiyoko flushed and shuffled out of the classroom.

~~
Asuko
Kiyoko nervously held out a stuffed panda to Asuka, her face beet red.
"I..." she started.
She took a deep breath and looked Asuka in the eye, her own getting watery.
"I made this for you!" she exclaimed. "L-look, I... I don't know why...but...when I'm around you, my heart beats really fast."
She slowly looked down, her confidence waning.
"I... I'm always happy to see you... Your smile... The room...the room gets hotter when I'm near you."
Kiyoko lowered the stuffed panda from Asuka's face.
"Y-you're always on my mind...always... And... I wanna be on your mind, too."
She raised the offering again.
"S-so, when you see this panda," she said quickly, "I want you to think of me!"
Asuka looked at Kiyoko, surprised by her confidence. She looked her in the eye and opened her mouth to speak. Kiyoko held her breath...
"I don't feel the same way," Asuka replied flatly.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Asuka looked down at the girl, a blank expression on her face. She took the panda in her hands, examining every little detail, down to the seams. A twitched came from her mouth, a small choking noise from her throat. Then, the girl burst out laughing. Laughing louder and harder, Asuka's body trembled in laughter. Between laughs, she yelled,
"Oh! My! Goodness! Do you think- I care about you like that?! Haha!!"
The laughter continued, echoing along the plains and in the air.
"PA-THE-TIC! Simply pathetic!!"
Black ink began to creep up on the stuffed toy, turning it into a silhouette. The toy changed shape slightly, then the ink disappeared. Asuka changed the toy to match Kiyoko's appearance, but the face was cartoony and tear stained, and a black, shattered heart was on its chest.
"Here."
Throwing the mini baby at the real baby, she mocked,
"When you see this piece of junk, I want you to think about how foolish you are!"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 pm

(Carmen stands there wiping tears from her eyes and a deep red hue on her face)

"I-I'm gonna rip Asuka to little shreds....not before I can get her bra size though..."

Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:18 pm

*looks down at chest* "..." *gloomy*

(( PS: I'm in the chat uvu ))
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Here's an inside look on Asuka's dream. Or, nightmare...

~~~

Asuka lay in bed, slumbering away in rest. In her sleep, an expression which seemed highly unlikely for her to show was reminiscent: sadness. A melancholic air was about her as she slept, her grip on the blankets extra tight. There is evidence of her pillow being stained, leading one to guess she was crying. And it seems that whatever nightmare plagued her still is:

Smoke billowed up into the sky, staining it in a black terror. A hand, firm in grip, kept pulling on Asuka's arm.
"Miss Kobayashi! Please! We must leave!"
"NO! NO!! HE'S STILL INSIDE!!"
"Please, Miss Kobayashi! We must leave!!"
The ground quaked as more fire burst from the building. The girl fell to the ground, covering her head from the falling debris.

Her body convulsed in one sudden pulse, curling up as if to shield herself. Her expression only held more sadness as she rolled over, facing the wall, covering her head with her blanket while she was still asleep.

When all was calm, the girl was pulled up by the same hand.
"Miss Kobayashi, are you alright?!"
With trembling legs, she stood up. Ash decorated the grass and her hair as she turned around. The fire, which was nothing more than a simple flame, had grown into a fiery inferno. The mansion was engulfed in flame, smoke bellowing from the hell. The sky was now entirely black, the sun being blocked out. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the realization of what was happening lay down on her like a ton of bricks.

A tear ran down her cheek, rolling down and adding another stain to the pillow...

"It's alright, Asuka..."
The voice, a familiar voice, called to her.
"Don't cry..."
Everything was white, too bright to see anything. A warmth held her hand gently, soothing her nerves. Her tears of despair changed to ones of bliss, holding onto the warmth in her hand tightly. She smiled as she looked around, trying to find the source of the warmth and the voice.
"Where are you? Where are you?!"
She looked more and more, but wasn't able to find anyone or anything.
"Wait..."
Her happiness became short-lived, as she let go of the warmth in her hand.
"This isn't real..."

~~~

Read my reply to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Asuka was a lovey dovey but lost 'im to the flames Nikki-Nikki uses to burn birds after letting Pandy die for stealing an egg and getting eaten by by the bird and swallowed by darkness because she couldn't make a torch fast enough. :<
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:48 pm

It took me a while to comprehend that sentence XD
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:06 pm

X3
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm

(((Not much of an OVA, but I just wanted to add some detail about the school that I don't want to post about in the RP... Also to help keep me on track with the RP...)))

Silva Academy is split into five regions/sections:
North, Central, East, West, and South.

The North Section contains the student housing and the student marketplace. It is under the control and monitoring of the 3SD.

The Central Section contains the library and main building along with a few research buildings. It is a neutral zone that is monitored and maintained by the school faculty.

The East Section or the "lawless" zone as it has been nicknamed contains the ruins of the old school, a couple monuments of the past, and the rumored Magic Shoppe. Here, the strong rule or it would seem, but the section is actually run by the underground syndicate group Red Moon.

The West Section contains many of the school's communication and information buildings, along with most of the school's running pieces, and the student government office. This area is under the strict control of the Student Council and is nicknamed the 'Restricted' zone due to the President's ironclad rule over the region.

The South Section or the "wilderness", is the south gate which also acts as the school main gate. The section consists of the vast forest to the South of the school. The section is mostly unexplored and due to this has many stories surrounding it. Mostly about the thick fog that seems to appear suddenly within it...

=====
Organization information:

3SD(S.tudent S.ecurity and S.ecrecy Division) - is a student run group that only function was to ask as a discipline community. Now it acts a student protection agency with three branches focusing on different objectives.

The Student division focuses on student's well being and works to improve student's experience at the school. It also acts as a monitoring center that helps to coordinate the other two divisions. This division's head is Mana.

The Security division focuses on student's safety and works to better improve the safety of its students both at and away from the school. It also acts as the powerhouse of the group due to its focus and it containing the most amount of members. It works with the Student division as volunteers or security. It also works with the Secrecy division by providing them candidates for open positions such as detective. This division's head is Annette Fallon who is also the groups commander.

The Secrecy division focuses on student's privacy and works to keep student information confidential. It also monitors the actions of groups inside and outside the school that may pose a threat to student safety or well being. Most information about this division is unknown, but the head of this division is Seth Azreal, who is also the second in command of the 3SD.

---
Red Moon
       is a underground syndicate of dark/evil mages who have set a base in the "lawless" zone. Though the group is involved in many illegal activities, its specialty is assassination. At the moment it is on both the magic council and world governments radar, but due to its affiliation with Silva academy and its powerful influence on the underground, both agencies have chosen to ignore them for now.

---
Student Council:
           Just like any student council it focuses on student government and maintains the school's rules and regulations. But unlike most student councils this also acts as a school boards of directors and is in charge of managing almost of the school's activites in order to ensure it is able to maintain its sovereignty. For Silva academy is a privately funded school that was founded on a belief system that openly rejects and stands against the world government and magic council.

---
New Moon
     is a cult like religious group that focuses on the teaches of the Moon Goddess. The group is rumored to have been founded around the same time as the school, but its actually date has yet to be determined. Most of its activities have been cloaked in secrecy and obscurity, but what is determined is that the group's religion seems to focus around the three "gifts" of the goddess and the three "paths" of "truth". What these are have yet be fully determined, but what is sure is that many of this groups members have come from many prestigious magic families. Its leader also appears to the school's student council president.

(((Information is subject to change))) (((When a significant change or addition has been made it will be removed and reposted)))

Last edited by blacksorrow on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added South Section, thanks for noticing it was missing.)
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Pandy-sensei stands in front of a chalkboard with a long and pointy stick and slams the tip into a chalk drawing of Kiyoko Kita. She grins with a hint of madness.
"Today, class, we are going to learn about adjectives, verbs, and adverbs when writing as Kiyoko Kita!" she shouts into her friends' faces.
Nikki gives her a look of distaste and rolls her eyes, standing up to walk away, but Minty pulls her hand and forces her back down. She quickly opens her notebook and jots down "notes" (aka: drawing Carmana). Chrome claps politely for her cute daughter. Simon gives Pandy an encouraging smile (and Nikki shoots him a glare for doing so). Sorrow is not amused with her antics.
"Let's start with the basics!" Pandy-sensei says, drawing the word Adjective. "Let's describe Kiyoko."

Adjectives:
"When talking about Kiyoko's hair, it is a playful black, tied into two large buns on either side of her head, like panda ears," Pandy-sensei instructs, pointing her stick at Kiyoko's kawaii buns (not her butt).
The only one taking notes is Minty, and even then they're notes on her butt.
"A bit of hair sticks out however, making them look as if they were done messily," Pandy-sensei adds, drilling her finger into the heavens above.
Minty raised her hand, staring intently at her short sensei.
"What about Kiyo-chan's eyes?!" she asked, intrigued by the panda girl.
"Kiyoko has cautious, lavender eyes," Pandy said proudly. "They are wide, curious, and often bubbly. However, Kiyoko harbors a deep pain within her, one she does not share with others. If a character is close to her, cannon or not, they will see her soul is broken, hollow, full of betrayal. I cannot tell you much more of her spirit, for it'll spoil all the things I haven't yet written publicly about her. Kiyoko has a cute, round face, slightly chubby cheeks (very soft by the way--the only thing chubby about her). Her nose is small, bridge hardly visible. Her lips are usually pursed, folded into a frown."
"And her skin?" Minty asked, looking up from her notes.
"Kiyoko has pale skin, pretty as pearls, " Sensei said, nodding. "Her hands are small and delicate, holding them would be a blessing from the gods. Her feet are much the same, hidden beneath OTKs and brown loafers. She is very short, maybe 4'10"? Her bust probably isn't even developed enough for a training bra."
"What style of clothing does Kiyoko usually wear?" Minty asked, writing notes on Kiyoko's "boobs".
"Kiyoko likes frilly clothing," Pandy-sensei declares. "However, in most of the RP, she'll be in her school uniform. And that's just about it for Kiyoko's physical features."
Pandy quickly writes the word Verbs in messy handwriting.
"Onto Kiyoko's movement!" she exclaims, stabbing the board with her stick.

Verbs:
"Since there are so many things Kiyoko could be doing, we're only going to cover a few subjects," Pandy-sensei says sadly.
Pandy's class has either all left or fallen asleep--except Minty, who is happy with her notes and decides to make paper airplanes out of notebook paper.
"Let's start with the basics!" the panda sensei starts excitedly. "Something necessary for progress; communication. Kiyoko tends to talk quietly, so use verbs such as mumble, stutter, murmur, or squeak (usually when frightened) when she speaks. Kiyoko doesn't shout often, but when she does, I supposed you could say she screamed."
"Kiyoko?" Nicole asked suddenly. "Screams?"
"...W-well, it depends on the situation!" Pandy-sensei answered nervously. "U-um moving on! All characters need a way to move, correct? The most common act for transportation would be walking. When Kiyoko walks, you could say she shuffles, stumbles, or trots. When Kiyoko runs, she hurries, scurries, scrambles, or scampers."
"So many S's," Simon says silently.
"What else is essential?" Pandy-sensei ponders. "Oh, yes! Adverbs!"

Adverbs:
"Let's talk about how Kiyoko does the things she does," Pandy-sensei says, proud of herself for remembering the word.
She scribbles it down on the board. She swings her stick like a baseball bat and slams it under the written word.
"Aaalrighty!" Pandy-sensei starts. "Given Kiyoko's nature, you know that she does things quietly, gently, softly, or gingerly. She is very cautious."
"Does that girl ever get mad?" Nicole asked sarcastically.
"Yes, actually!" Sensei exclaims. "Okay, so when Kiyoko's mad, she does things roughly, like most do. She can't control hatred she's kept in too long. She might as well explode. She's aggressive."
"She also cries a lot," Sorrow points out.
"Sh-shut it," the panda teacher murmurs. "Sh-she's sensitive... Anyways, yeah, she does get sad very easily. She tends to tremble, making her work sloppy. When she cries, it's very messy and gross and snotty."
"And happy?" Chrome asks. "She seems to never be happy..."
"Oh, well," Pandy looks down, "sorry about that. Anyways, when she's happy, she tends to overdo it since it's so rare. She's very smiley and giggly, but still gentle."
"You know you really just described her emotions and what she's like," Nicole shoots. "Most of what you said should go under Adjectives, but you being you.... I don't think you care."
Pandy-senpai nodded violently.
"I don't care at all!" she said smiling. "Next iiiis... The end! Thank you for stopping by, I hope you had fun!"

"I did this because I was bored," Pandy confesses quietly as her friends file into different threads.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Adjectives describe nouns
Verbs describe action
Adverbs describe how verbs are done
Even though it's a pretty basic concept, you forgot pronouns (which would be she and her)
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Well, I figured you dweebs already knew how Kiyo talks about herself. First-person speech rather than other characters who would use third-person, such as lil Pandy...I still...I still use third-person on occasion..............
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 am

Kuuuurooo-niiii!! Does Kita-nii have a name?
"A-an-chan's name is......well, An-chan originates from "aniki," meaning my older brother. I call him An-chan because I'm very fond of my big brother..."
I'm fond of my big brother, too! *kira kira* Aaanyways, Kita's their last name and An's Aniki, sooo?
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Takehito Kita is his name.

Its at the bottom of the letter.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 am

Oh! *bow bow* Pandy needs to learn how to thoroughly read through things, 'cos in books I don't remember squat about why the heck they're going to Rome or who the heck Gaea is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terminus (Trinity OVA)   The Terminus (Trinity OVA) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Terminus (Trinity OVA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: