HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:22 pm

~New Moon Chapel Letter~
Inside the letter was a purple brochure with the words 'New Moon Chapel' on the front of it with a picture of an old chapel at night which was hard to make out. Inside the brochure were more pictures this time of mysteriously robed people gathering at the chapel and some pictures of the inside of the chapel with the last page having a picture of the President with his hood down and Asmo sitting on right shoulder. The words written underneat picture read:
"I never approved the making of this brochure." -President

Inside the letter was also a single page elegantly written in cursive.
"Dear Asuka Kobayashi,

You have been requested to join the New Moon Chapel. Upon becoming a member you will be given special access to certain reading materials in the library, given access to certain restricted areas, have curfew rules removed, and given the opportunity of receiving the 'gifts'. Do not let this opportunity pass by, for this invitation will only until the conclusion of the first meeting occurring the night of the first new moon.
                 If you do happen to attend I will personally be the one to initiate you, and help guide your progress. Please don't waste my kindness.

-Lucifer Deus, Student Council President, Head Keeper of New Moon Chapel

I'm trusting you to keep my name a secret, only two other people know it.

=======
~Outside Theater~
At the same time Carmen's calls were made Mitsukia passed the theater yelling, "Make him stop!!! Goddamnit!!! Why is no one helping me!!!!" Trailing behind him Asmo lets a wicked giggle as continues to chase after him.

Memento turns his head slightly as he says to himself, "How did that student know my name?"

---
~Theater~
Carmen is halfway sunk inside the pool of darkness when a white cloaked figure seems to emerge out of nowhere in front of her. The ghostly figure reaches its right hand through its cloak to her. Underneath the cloak similar black aura flows out of it. The hand is covered in black except for its ring finger which is uncovered.

Last edited by blacksorrow on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:15 am

The papers were strange indeed. Asuka tried to look through them, but they were written in a strange language.
"I can make out a few letters, but I can't read the whole thing. This reminds me of that book I found when I was researching in that library... Actually,I think this is the same language as that book...! How ironic..."
Setting the papers down gently, she found something she could actually read: a poem or riddle of some kind.
"The story begins with the sun turning black,
The moon will rise when the seal is opened,
The ink marks the end of the wild,
The sound is the key, the child is the cause..."

She read that aloud to herself, which caused more curiosity
"Maybe there will be something else in the other letter...?"
Taking another look at the riddle, she set it down and picked up the letter. This one looked like a normal letter, so maybe it'll be an introduction to this New Moon Chapel...? Only one way to find out; Asuka tore open the letter and read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:22 pm

She lost hold. Things were going well and all of a sudden everything was dark, where the hell was Memento?!
Why was she even fighting this thing. It's like everything she was suppressing rushed on her in one final wave. I'm screwed if I don't try harder. "MEMENTO!!!! GODDAMMIT COME IN HERE!!!" She kept playing her song and sung the lyrics with more fervor than before, she was starting to get scared. Darkness all around plus no supervision obviously equaled not good in the least bit. She briefely remembered Kiyoko and hoped to death she was okay, she couldn't hear a lick of anything in her certain predicament so she didn't know what the end results of her boot to the head maneuver brought. What about that mysterious final fantasy Setsuna guy? And *groan* Alaska or Asuka or whatever. "With friends like her who'd need anemonies" or something like that.

Carmen stopped singing and laughed at the fact she was remembering those three now of all moments. She hadn't even gotten a proper introduction to and fro besides Kiyoko. It was pretty stupid remembering it now.

Miss, you're on your final leg! Let me help!

For the last time stop callin' me miss! I'm not a grandma. And I don't need your help yet.

If you say so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:59 pm

~Theater~
The black aura vibrated with the strumming of Carmen's guitar as they let her go and slowly began to flow back into their respective pools. The grey light began to vibrate as well as it began to recede. When the song reached its conclusion it suddenly stopped only a tiny ball at this point and expanded outward consuming the entire auditorium.

After a few seconds the grey light vanished leaving behind a beautiful auditorium that was too enchanting to be real. But before Carmen could take in the breathtaking auditorium the black pools suddenly sprang into life as the pool at her feet grabbed her legs and began to drag her within it. The others began to combine with the the first one as each began to reach for Carmen as well.

---
~Outside the theater~
Memento sits at a bench in an enchanting garden next to the elegantly designed doors of the theater. He lets out a sigh as he sips on a cup of tea. He suddenly looks concerned as though serious were happening. Memento then says, "This tea is horrible." he then relaxes as he takes another reluctant sip.

==========
~Letter~

Inside were a few old parchment papers written in some strange language, hidden between them was a well-kept old piece of paper with a what appeared to be a warning or a poem written on it:

"The story begins with the sun turning black,
            The moon will rise when the seal is opened,
The ink marks the end of the wild,
             The sound is the key, the child is the cause...
"

Underneath the poem is written:
"Find the gifts, open the door, and find the truth... I've left everything to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Setsuna was fed up with words so he didn't explain himself like Asuka. He was about to walk off and complete his first-day report but he noticed how sad Kiyoko was looking and thought about how rough it must be for her. He'd been through worse but he knew that normal people aren't like him..... He turned to her and said.
"Hey....... It's getting late, do you want me to walk you back to your dorm room?"
It was hard to get the words out at first but he eventually got the message across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Her heart had increased in pace, but began to slow significantly. Right now, her emotions were in a jumbled-up mess, all because of this one person?? Her mind was frazzled, but she was able to think clearly and said,
"No, it's...--" alright...
Why didn't she say that? Why did she cut off?
"I--... It's getting...late...... I should go...to my dorm..."
She turned away from him, but looked at him one last time before leaving.
"...Bye..."
With that, she left...
~-~-~
She entered her room and closed the door, leaning on it. Asuka looked down at her shoes in melancholy, but it turned into a quick rage.
"Idiot!!"
Holding her face in her left palm, she talked to herself,
"Why did I get scared?! How did he mess me up so much--?!"
She took her free hand and slammed it against the wall.
"DAMN IT!! I HATE THIS!!"
The force from the punch was enough to rattle the things on her desk. A few books that she had taken with her became disheveled, one even falling down on its spine before tipping over. Its pages loosened, the closed book revealed a small corner peeking out.
Asuka had been mildly panting, calming her angered self. Looking at the book, the blonde went over to the desk and fixed her things. She had picked up that book last for a reason: pulling on the corner, two letters were held up to be seen. They were both from that "New Moon Chapel" place, and reading them could either create more of a problem or relieve it.
"Well...it won't hurt to read them..."
Setting one down, she examined an especially old looking one, with a written note: "We were instructed to deliver this to you upon entrance into the academy." Curious about this place, she delicately opened the letter and read it.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Ah, If I could just get closer...maybe one more push....and a different song.
Carmen suddenly stopped playing, and switched to a different tune, she opened her mouth and began to sing with her own voice with the accompaniment of her guitar. This tune was less despairing and more bittersweet, as if she was turning the blade thrust upon her back.

Her eyes shone a little and time appeared to slow down, with these first few lyrics the darkness shuddered at her feet. Three of her own voices began to sing in unison. This song had more power as it seemed to come from the heart.

Due to some kind of fate
We now have jobs singing and dancing
As we are bound everyday to what we do
I cannot meet you,(my true self) who I like...

The performer furrowed her brow as she sang, she wouldn't let herself fall into darkness. She would be the one pulling others who really deserved it in.

Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:08 am

~Theater~
The black aura stopped and quivered as Carmen increased the intensity, but instead of regressing it remained stagnant. Around her more pools of the black aura began to emerge creeping toward her. The instruments followed Carmen, but it seemed as though they were hiding their own additions under her piece.

Something about this didn't seem right. Suddenly Carmen felt a tug as the black aura around her feet and halfway up her legs begin to pull her into the pool as she began to sink into it.
-
The grey ball of light continued to end filing the front half of the auditorium. The energy coming from the ball of light felt familiar to Carmen.

===
~Tree~
Hearing Asuka's low voice Lane relaxed his fist as his eyes turned back to their normal hue. He then turned Asuka with sad eyes before turning away from her as he said, "I'm sorry that I frightened you... I never wanted you to see that form."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Before she could get a word out, that hooded man from before had shouted at them. Wait...That's that man from before, who was spying on us...!! So this guy's the president of something? What of...? Could it be the same president that called Setsuna out during the entrance ceremony? ...Wait a minute, GIRLFRIEND?!
She became extremely flustered, almost enough to make her blush profusely. All she could do was stare as the hooded president demanded her presence at this "New Moon Chapel" place.
"Lane, I--"
Turning her attention to the boy, his appearance made her feel something she hasn't felt in a long time: fear. Why was that? Why did looking at Lane's angered expression...scare her? Her jaw was slightly agape, her words taken from her. Right now, she was scared, and she couldn't stop that feeling. Why, why, why did this one person, this one stranger, frighten her so?? Speaking in a bare-minimum audible voice, Asuka asked,
"L-...Lane? ...Are you...okay...?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 pm

The music kept playing,and the instruments bowed their heads to a dragon like force. Heat in the room died down though, carmen could feel what was like cold clammy hands clawing at her feet and legs. "Wha..?" This wasn't how her playing normally went, she moved her right foot a little but it stayed put,held down. "A seal? No...this feeling is like it's trying to eat me alive. Well fat chance that's happening! FORTISSIMO!" More amps appeared from her guitar case and connected themselves to the amps that were already there. The music intensified as she began to play harder and louder.

It feels terribly familiar for some reason....
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

~Near East Gate~
Lane stops when he notices Asuka heading toward him. He smiles back at her as he meets her half way. He is about to say something when a mocking voice calls out to them saying, "So misery does enjoy company." Lane takes a step in front of Asuka as the air around them becomes heavy as he the hooded young man approaches them.
       Lane asks, "What business do you have here, President?"
The President smirks at him as he says, "There's so many things I'd like to share with your new girlfriend, but that can wait for another time, Mr. Traitor." He looks at Asuka as he says, "I suggest you head to the New Moon Chapel for our first meeting, Miss Kobayashi. This school can be a dream or a nightmare, remember that. I'll see you soon." As he walks past them the air around them becomes crushing but the feeling dissipates as he gets further away from them.
    Lane clenches his fist angrily as the President disappears past the East Gate, his eyes begin to change a dark yellow as the irises slowly begin to sharpen.

===

~Theater~
As the bittersweet melody begins to overwhelm the stage, a grey ball of light appears in the center of the stage and slowly begins to expand as the music continues consuming everything in its path.

At Carmen's feet a black aura begins to emerge. It appears to be slowly flowing into her, but to Carmen it feels as though its trying to consume her as it slowly begins to creep up her boots and leg sending a chill down her spine from how cold it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 pm

"Uh-hey-wah-!" She let her new teacher grab her hand, kinda bewildered as to why he suddenly sprung this on her. "So...play music...? That's not here...wait when do I stop- why are you walking away, when do I leave-HEY!" Aaand gonzo...

"Play music I guess... Got it...."Well atleast I'll get some practice in...."Destituimur, bring despair to my enemies, and hammer the sins of evil from this world!" The red case glowed and opened it'self, inside was the legendary weapon that only she could wield. With the opening of the case came an immense aura of pressure and a bittersweet mood replaced the sorrowful one of the cathedral.

Carmen picked up her weapon carefully and placed the guitar strap over her shoulder. "Forte. " A couple of amps floated out of the case and connected  to her guitar with this word. With that, she began playing a melody. This music was loud; some, if they listened close enough, could hear it. Pretty soon Carmen's own music overcame the instruments accompanying her, as if they were dragged into bittersweet despair.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Today had been something else, what with all the events that transpired. As it was, things would end on a sour note. She had been put in a bad mood because of the stupidity of others. Unless something changed, she was not going to like it here. Luckily, that change just rounded a corner. Seeing Lane put a sincere smile on her face, a genuine one unlike her fakes. Asuka was still holding her sketchbook in the same arm, so she switched it over to the other side and started to approach. Just the thought of seeing him made her happy in some way. He was different from those she has met, but in a good kind of different. Surely talking to him could make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

~Theater~
Memento grins happily at her response as he says, "That's quite modest of you. So I just got an idea for today's introductory lesson." He brings up his hand to make the music play a hold note. He then quickly grabs Carmen's hand and picks it up, which suddenly shines for a moment before Memento puts down his hand and lets Carmen's go. Memento then says, "I'd like to see how you would this melody of mine. Be sure to leave the room before you finish." He heads toward the door humming a tone to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 pm

"No problem." Came Carmen's curt reply. This guy changed moods as much as she did. Leaning on one of the seats she listened to Memento tell her about the music program. It was actually pretty interesting and judging from all the other things he added about it being a fulfillment of club activities AND a course added to the interest. It seemed like a pretty decent thing to take on. "Sure. I don't see why not, seeing as I myself AM a very gifted person." She smiled to herself at her own remark of praise.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 am

~Tree~
The young man watched as Asuka began to take her leave. He then turned toward Kiyoko who seemed to be struggling with her response. He then said, "You don't have to explain yourself, Miss Kita." He then glared at Setsuna as he said,"The same goes for you, worm. If you don't have anymore business in this area, make yourselves scarce. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a schedule to keep." He begin to walk past the two as he headed toward the West section of the school. He suddenly stopped as he kicked up the shoe that hit Mitsukai into his left hand and then continued on his way.

====

~Near West section gate~
Lane quietly walked past the gate heading toward the oak tree. He slowed to a stop after a few moments and took a step to the side. A few seconds later Mitsukai raced past him still in his mangus form as Asmo chased after him with a sinister fit of laughter as he said, "Come on, slow down! I'm just going to break your legs! I promise it will only hurt a lot!"
A few seconds after there pass he continued on his way toward the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 am

Kiyoko was having a very, very, very hard time thinking up a speech as quickly and as witty as Asuka had. Her gaze darted this way and that way, obviously uncomfortable. Such an unstable kid... She opened her mouth to speak several times but glanced to her shoes or a very special blade of grass every time. Today was absolutely miserable. First she got bullied. Then she worried her new playmate. And when she thought the day was already as bad as it could be, she was almost murdered to top it off. Great first day of school. Now she was being interrogated for another person's actions? She must've been really bad for karma to come and make her day so horrible... Kiyoko watched as Asuka left, obviously annoyed with most everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Can she not catch a break? All she wanted was to leave, but person after person kept showing up. She was close to losing it, but a thought of losing that composure kept her from doing so. Taking a deep breath, she sighed loudly and returned to her normal self.
"Before I say anything, I must apologize for my outburst. It was wrong of me to sink down to such plebian standards, but we all make mistakes from time to time."
Taking a second to brush her hair with her fingers, Asuka looked to the hooded figure and stated.
"You request the truth, and I shall give that. It seems that our troubles started with-," pointing to the boy, "young lad Mitsukai. He rudely demanded me to hand him over a possession of mine, but I refused to do so."
Gesturing to Setsuna and Kiyoko, "Then they entered the picture, and I'm assuming to give me this folder," of which she held up.
"Tensions began to rise, and the young lad had the intent of, if not battling us, killing us. Some regretful words were said, which angered him enough to cause him to execute his thema. When he was ready to strike me dead, you arrived."
After These events that transpired, she was tired. Remembering that the boy named Lane would meet her again, that became something to look forward to. Hoping he was waiting somewhere nearby, Asuka added,
"If you may excuse me, I shall take my leave, finally."
Giving a gentle curtsey, she looked back at those behind her, then began to leave.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

~Tree~
The young man answers as he turns toward Setsuna, "That's for me to decide." His bleak red eyes glaring at him. His gaze seemed to almost give off a crushing feeling. He then asked, "Who would like to explain what happened here?" as he looked from Setsuna to Kiyoko and then stopping on Asuka. He then said, "It would be best if you answer me straight and truthfully."

===

~Theater~
Memento did a short bow toward Carmen as he said, "Thank you for taking the time to greet me. Since, you seemed pressed for time I'll be short. I would like you to join the new music program I am opening. It would fulfill both your self-research and club requirements as a 'gifted' student. It also allows a great deal of freedom for it allows you to perform low-level music related magic outside of class, travel from and to the campus with proper notice of course, and lastly it allows access to some of the school's restricted areas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Setsuna a little ticked off by the hooded man's comment but still trying to comprehend what happened responds.
"Are you trying to imply that we are at fault in this situation?"
While he tries to take a peek at his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:58 am

((UPDATE: Equipment and manuscript confirmed
Thema:Destituimur(Despair, Hopelessness)
Equipment-
Weapon: Rubeus draconis (Ruby red guitar)
Manuscripts: Malleus Maleficarum or Witch Hammer(a ruby red guitar case))

-------------------------------------------
Oooh they could handle themselves...probably. She really hoped that Asuka would take the sharp of the blade instead of Kiyoko, that was pretty much her intention. She turned and did a small quick bow to the Director.

"Nice to meet you er- Memento. I'm sure they can handle themselves, I have a feeling that as soon as my grade A boot hits his head he'll think twice about killing what he's not supposed to." Her suspicion was confirmed when the boy known as Mitsukai seemingly went silent after a short bout of rage.

"Mmmmm looks like his boss or whatever showed up...and Asmo? What the hell kinda name is that...eh, not my deal anymore." She took her guitar case off of her back and set it on the ground. "So, what can I do you for. I'm obviously here for a reason Memento so keep it quick, I'm a busy woman." She sighed while puffing her chest out to look important, her one shoed feet didn't help.

Carmen had just said that because she wanted to look cool, she really had nothing at all to do besides be here.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 pm

~Old Theater~
The man gets up from his chair still conducting as he slowly makes his way to Carmen. He reaches her once she's flung her shoe into the distance. He bows to Carmen as he says, "I'm sorry for my rudeness early, I have a habit of forgetting my manors. I am Andrew Demico, please address me as Director or Memento, Miss Carmen." He looks in the direction she threw her shoe and after a moment he says, "I hope you weren't aiming for Mitsukai. Otherwise those three might be in trouble..."

===
((Mitsukai=Male student w/katana))

~Tree~
Mitsukai is about to slash Kiyoko when Asuka's spell seals his mouth. He freezes in place for a moment before touching his lips. Mitsukai grumbles angrily as he tries to open his mouth and then glares at Asuka. Suddenly a shoe crashes into his head knocking him flat on his face...

He lays with his face buried in the dirt for a moment before clenches his fists angrily. Mitsukai slowly rises from the ground as his presence suddenly spikes. Once on his feet an aura of energy gathers on him as the spell placed on sealing his lips shatters as he yells loudly, "I'm done messing around!!!"

The energy gathered around him moves to his katana causing it glow brightly as he says, "Connecting to the Acedia archive, executing thema, Spatium!" His school uniform turns into a grey and black kimono with a white petal design.

Mitsukai points his katana at Asuka as he says, "Mora!" He suddenly appears in front of Asuka the tip of his blade only an inch from Asuka's face. The blade appears to be stuck as pushes Mitsukai struggles to push the blade toward her as he grunts, "What gives?!"

A small black tail wrapped around the tip of the blade is visible to Asuka. Attached to the tail hiding underneath the blade is Asmo, the black imp from the openeing ceremony. He quietly snickers to himself as Mitsukai struggles to free his blade.

"What do we have here?" asks a cold strong voice. Mitsukai freezes in place as he his face turns white. He desperately tries to free his katana as the voice says, "Are you causing trouble again, Mitsukai?" sounding even closer. Asmo suddenly lets the top go as Mitsukai puts his whole weight on the blade causing him to topple backwards. He quickly gets to his feet and makes a desperate retreat as he yells, "Why did the President have to show up!!!" as a cloaked young man appears on the scene.

Asmo quickly flies to the hooded young man as he says, "That Mitsukai never learns.  Asmo, deal with him." Asmo widely smiles as he says, "With pleasure, Master." Asmo flies toward Mitsukai as he slowly fades into nothingness. The hooded young man gives off an overwhelmingly presence as he looks at the three as he asks aloud, "Now how to deal with you three?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Carmen winced visibly when she was called runt, she was 5'11 for crying out loud. And as much as she wanted to rip the guy's ears off for saying such a thing she thought about what Kiyoko, that panda girl who she really barely met (but decided to take her advice anyways) say about being chill and not getting burned up about what other's said.
Yeah why not calm down a bit maybe.
Shut up I've got this.

"To be apart of some music club? I dunno, you know you're more polite when you write than when you speak. And, call me Carmen...hold on a sec." Her sentence trailed off.

Her ears tuned in like a radio on what sounded like a lot of conflict-or atleast some.
"I will become hoka-"
"No."
We need some fancy tuna sta-!
"No."
...Upupupupu!!
"HELL no"
"It really must be my lucky day, not only will I get to fight a soldier, and kill an arrogant princess. I even found myself that runt who needed to be dealt with....So you're Kiyoko Kita."
"Aaah there we are, I don't think so jackass."

Carmen proceeded to take off her boot, if she threw it hard enough it would hit whoever said that square in the head. "Here comes the wind up...." She wound up her arm, aiming at a open piece of bricks in the direction of what she heard. "And the...PITCH!!!" The boot was let loose of her hand, while it went into the air her hair was blown back. Whoever was gonna pick on Kiyoko was gonna have a rough time dooing it while she was around. I have no idea why but my maternal instincts kick into overdrive when I think about someone picking on her...

Last edited by MintySenpai on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : boots to the head NEED TO BE SERVED!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:44 am

Having her wrist grabbed so suddenly surprised her, causing Asuka to turn around and look at Setsuna.
"...What I was planning? Whatever do you mean? If anything, I was planning on leaving, but you stopped me and accused me of such false reasons!"
She jerked her arm away, losing his grip on her. About to attempt to leave a second time, she stopped and listened to the brat. She would've spoken about that, but katana boy already voiced her thoughts. Though, being compared to a crazed murderer like that added on to her growing anger (of which she didn't show).
Asuka kept quiet as she listened to what was being said. There was something about katana boy that was able to strike some nerves, and he really did it by calling her an 'arrogant princess'. Listening to this fool angered her, and she couldn't hide it. Glaring at the boy, she raised her hand up, pointing at his face. A black dot, similar to the blackness that made the brat dance before, formed on the tip of her finger. Moving it over slightly, the same black ink formed on the boy's mouth, appearing from nothing. The black square of ink took on the form of a closed zipper.
"You should learn when to bite your tongue, child. Tossing aside chivalry and acting like a cheeky monkey will get you no where. Try to act like a proper gentleman and learn to respect others. Until you can control your words, you will not use them."
Still seething with rage, she pointed at Setsuna and said,
"And you. You would be wise to not do that again. A gentleman should not lay his hands on a lady in such a brutish manner."
Taking one last look at him, she began to leave again. But before she was gone, she stopped and turned around to face the three.
"I am not a person to be taken lightly. If you dare try anything on me, you will regret it immediately."
With that, the lady continued walking away, without including a farewell of any kind.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:13 am

~Tree~
The male student clenched his fists as Asuka seemed to blow him off and take off, but relaxed when Setsuna caught her. He begin to head toward them as he heard Kiyoko's outburst making him stop and turn toward her. He stood there quietly for a moment as he let out a loud laugh. He then started to walk toward Kiyokok as he said, "What on earth are you talking about? Of course there's people like her everywhere! In this world there is only two kinds of people. The sooner you learn that the better!"

He stops in front of her with a wide smile from ear to ear as he continues, "It really must be my lucky day, not only will I get to fight a soldier, and kill an arrogant princess. I even found myself that runt who needed to be dealt with." He slowly unsheathes one of his katanas as he says, "So your Kiyoko Kita."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: