Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolepage

nicolepage

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 pm

No response came from the artist, for she was too invested in finishing the product. Asuka had her focus on each individual like that her pencil sketched. It looked almost like a black-and-white photo of that girl in the garden. Her breathing was silent and steady as her eyes darted from corner to corner. Pleased with the outcome, her tense aura relaxed and a smile grew on her face. Sighing happily, she closed the sketchbook and slid the pencil into the metal spiral that held the book together. Holding the book to her chest, Asuka looked up and watched this 'Lane' leave. Watching him leave made her think to herself, 'Lane, hm? There is something strange about that boy...He may possibly be my next target if that other boy turns out to be boring...'
A wicked smirk surfaced as she thought, 'Though, I don't quiet believe he would be.'
Given the area she was in was empty, she stood up and stretched her body, especially her right arm, having had it bent for some time. As she observed the sky, which looked like it was going to dawn some red hues, Asuka finished her thought bubble with, 'I feel like I should go look for that boy...Then again, I have another feeling he will find me.'
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:45 pm

"You're no trouble at all"
He said while attempting to smile at Kiyoko.
"Besides, I have business with that girl as well."
Setsuna said while a strange feeling stirred up inside him.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:35 am

~Tree~
Lane nodded as he repeated her name to himself, "Asuka." He then turned into the distance and after a moment looked back at Asuka. He then says, "It seems I have to go. I wish I had more time to watch you work." He then quietly gets up as he continues, "I should be back here shortly before sunset. I hope you could meet me and show me the painting when its complete." Lane smile begins to fade as quietly makes his way from the tree.

~East Section~
A beautiful, breathtaking, magnificently large theater-like building stands before Carmen, at least that's what it would look like if it had been in perfect condition. Before her stands the remains of such a grand building, greatly ravaged by time and the elements with its stone walls cracked and covered in moss. Its windows seem to be all shattered with the pieces that remain showing evidence they were stained at one time. The one standing window is near the large oak doors at the front of the building. The color is faded, but the design can still be distinguished as two scythes forming a cross.

The fence or lack of it is broken or cracked all over with moss covering it. The yard looks like it was a garden at one point, but is overgrown and wild. Despite that the old cobble walkway leading to the doors is well kept easily being spotted and having almost no plant life between its stones.

The music doesn't seem any louder despite Carmen being so close to its source, but unlike the school the overgrown garden seems to react to the music sorrowfully swaying with the slow rhythm of the melody.

Last edited by blacksorrow on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction-grammar)
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Ah, there it was. Carmen could hear the well orchestrated tune as clear as day now. In fact had she let the music wash over her further, which almoast put her in a trance. With a grunt she walked on towards the source, not really putting other students in regard. She'd bowl anyone who didn't get in her way right over, if anyone were to be tracking her they would have an easy time since she left a mess in her wake. The further she walked the dimmer the green in her eyes became, she was really straining herself with this task of finding who was making all this music.

Despite the students shouting at her she didn't listen to them, she was focused on the sound now that she'd found it's source. After a few minutes she was in the east wing, and Carmen's eyes were almost completely grey as if she WERE blind.

"Gotcha....." She neared closer to the area that emitted the symphony.Her nerves were screaming at her to take a rest but she didn't care much.
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 pm

"It's not a problem..." Kiyoko replied, nodding nervously. "I don't mind."
She got up and bowed to Seth before turning to leave. Setsuna was standing at her side. She jumped back, shocked, and nearly fell on the ground, holding the folders tightly to her chest. Her eyes were wide. Such a baby... She stepped back and bowed to Setsuna.
"Why don't you go with her, soldier-boy?" Seth suggested.
Kiyoko bowed.
"Please don't trouble yourself with me," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 pm

"Lane, eh?"
The picture that was half-unfinished before was now almost done, looking as if it was completely done. Asuka's attention was focused on the drawing, inspecting it to see if she met her standards.
"It's Asuka Kobayashi, but you can just call me Asuka."
Frowning slightly, she vigorously erased a small detail in the pencil drawing, flipping the utensil around so graphite met paper.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:08 pm

~Tree~
The student let out a small laugh as he smiled at her for the first time. He then said, "My name is Sullivan Lane, please call me Lane. If you would not mind I would like to know your name."

~Classroom~
Seth said, "I hope not" as Carmen quickly made her way out the door. He then turned to Kiyoko with a slight questioning glance as he then said, "Kobayashi, Asuka Kobayashi is the artist you met earlier. I would like you to take it to her, if its not a problem?"

He then looked at Setsuna and said, "Why don't you go with her solider-boy? I doubt your doing anything after class."

~Outside school~
A low rhythmic melody could be heard by Carmen. It gave a feeling of remorse or sadness as resonated through the air. As Carmen listens the music gets louder soon over powering the the other noises around her, but no one else seems to hear or notice it for that matter as a few students walk around chatting. Despite its volume its still pleasant to the ear.

The melody seems to be originate from the East side of the school.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Asuka looked up from her paper and turned to look at the boy.
"Bite me, you say?"
A smirk of amusement was on her face as she looked at the boy. Turning back to her paper to continue drawing, she added,
"My, my, if you did that, I would have to put you down!"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Setsuna first pockets the materials given in the folder then stands up. He started heading for the door, but he stops when he hears the name "Kobayoshi ". He knew that he hadn't met anyone with that name, but it seemed familiar for some reason. So he walked over and stood next to Kiyoko, waiting for Seth's response.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Kiyoko read the names on the folders. "Kita"..."Kobayashi"... "Kobayashi"? She was about to ask, but Carmen was leaving. She stood, but sat back down because Carmen looked like she had other things to do.
"E-excuse me... Sensei...?" Kiyoko started rather softly.
Unsure if Seth could hear her, she repeated herself.
"Um... Exc...use me," she tried again. "Who is Kobayashi-san?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Aaah finally, Carmen stood up with folder in hand almost immediately, stretching her arms a bit. "Thanks teach. See you tomorrow....maybe." Clover winked a bit at Kiyoko before grabbing her guitar case and heaving it on her shoulder with one easy pull. She was gonna find out where that melody was coming from, map or no map.

But it was still tough to hear the melody with all the bustle around the campus. She really wished everyone would just go to sleep so she could go about her own business. She pondered on these and many other things as she made her way back out of the classroom. It was a little quieter now so Carmen stopped and closed her eyes, her ears twitched to life as they searched the surrounding area for possible melodies.

Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:49 pm

~Classroom~
         Seth nodded at Carmen's response and then said, "Thank you for being honest. Since I didn't really plan to give you all a lesson today I'll make the explanation short. This diagram is a picture of this school's core beliefs. We believe that magic is like a tree, it needs a strong foundation, a base, and use. The foundation is the roots and is represented as the archive. The base is the trunk and represents the thema. The use is the branches and or leaves, they represent the techniques or spells of the mage. That should be enough for today."

Seth then walks over to the desk and picks up four folders. He then walks over to Carmen and hands her a folder with her name on it. He then hands two to Kiyoko, one with her name and the other with Asuka's. The last folder is handed to Setsuna. He then says, "Inside is your student ID, a student handbook, a map, and a couple handouts from potential clubs. Try not to lose your ID, since it also gives you access to your funds. Besides that be sure to find a club or two to join since its mandatory for you to be involved in at least one."

Seth then takes a seat against the top of the instructor desk as he says, "If you have any questions feel free to ask."

~Tree~
The student nods at Asuka's response and then says, "Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try not to bite." He lets out a weak smirk.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Carmen let Kiyoko have the book and directed her attention to the board. What the hell was that? It looked like a crest with a ton of different things all over it. Really, she had no idea what it was. "Nope, not a clue." Most of this seal and symbol stuff was among the many things she didn't give two hoots about. It was important to know exactly what to use for her thema, considering the style of magic she used was pretty old and intricate. It still did the trick and packed a wallop though.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:15 am

Kiyoko's sniffling came to a stop finally and she rubbed her eyes once more. She slipped her finger under the cover of Seth's "Life Story" and looked up at Carmen for permission to open the book. She silently studied its side, trying to decided how many pages there could possibly be.
"Who knows what this is?" Seth asked the class of three.
Kiyoko turned her head slightly to view Seth. He was pointing to the board. On the board, he had scribbled a tree (the prettiest tree, that you ever did see~ And the tree on the board and the board in the class and the students crowd all around all around, and the students crowd all around).
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:34 am

Realizing she wasn't as sneaky about peeking as she had thought, she stated,
"Oh, no. I just looked over and thought I saw something, but it was nothing."
Asuka hoped the conversation ended there, for a) she didn't feel like talking more and b) she had work to do.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:02 pm

~Classroom~
Seth nods as he says, "I thought same when I first saw one. But nothing I've told you is incorrect. To answer your question though, its a yes and a no. The book does record a person's memory based off their own experiences in the written version, but in the visual version which to be honest is hard to access it records the scene more as an observer. I don't quite understand the mechanism behind the visual version I can't give you a definite answer for that one. But on the other hand the written version is much easier to understand.
For example, if you were to look up the yesterday's entry it would begin with you waking up and reach its end the moment you left the coliseum. It would then continue once again inside your rooms. I like to call that unwritten area a 'Blank Space'. If you want to see an example in my life story, I suggest thinking of the date March 23, 20XX. You'll all be going over this in more detail tomorrow."

Seth then points at the board and then asks, "Who knows what this is?

=====
~Tree~
As Asuka adds more detail to the painting the student continues to watch. When he notices her glance toward him he turns his attention toward her. He then asks, "Did you want to ask something?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Carmen scowled, this was stupid. She knew about how powerful magic was but that seemed like an invasion of privacy. "That sounds like bull. Does it record the person's life based on his or her own memory? Or does it do it on it's own." Carmen grabbed out and took the book in her hands. The book was pretty damn heavy, this Seth guy must have done a lot in his lifetime. All the more reason to be wary of him.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

After a while of standing Setsuna got tired of the annoyances coming from Seth's mouth and took a seat next to Kiyoko. He had no intention of listening to the man so he just sat there examining the room and looking for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 pm

~Classroom~
Seth turned to Carmen and then said, "Just as it sounds. I read a few chapters of your life stories..." He thinks to himself for a moment then says, "Maybe I should explain more. At this school's library it has a system I can only describe as 'Deus x Machina'. By that I mean the library was built with a certain spell that allows it record anything ever written or witnessed by a person of magic in their own book. I like to call them 'life stories'."
         He then walks over to the teacher desk and leans down behind it. When he stands back up he is holding a black leather book covered in an intricate white design consisting of magic circles, lines, and strange runes with a large cross in the center of both of its covers. On the middle of the spine strange golden runes spell something out. On its edges there is a crossed scythes. Seth hands the book over to Carmen as he says, "This book is my 'life story'. Feel free to look though it as you pass it amongst yourselves. Its design varies between owners."
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 pm

The girl grunted and nodded at Kiyoko "If you say so...." She turned her attention back to Seth, who stated that he had peeked in on their past lives. What was that supposed to mean? This teach probably knew more than she did, but that was plain creepy to her. Yeah schools are bound to do background checks but giving out that kind of imformation to the teachers seemed just like a school that would memory wipe people.

Not like she hadn't had her memory wiped before.

After the prolonged silence of the other two she thought she ought to speak up. "Oh yeah? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Resuming what she had started, Asuka's pencil glided across the paper like before. As she did this, she thought to herself,
'It must've been a while since I had someone like this watch me. I feel that same uneasiness like before, but it feels good...It reminds me of him.'
More detail started to become evident on the drawing, showing a somewhat distinct version of the garden and who the girl in the center of it was. Taking a quick glance at her viewer, she noticed what resembled a tattoo on his neck. Not changing in composure, she asked herself,
'I wonder what that is on his neck...? I won't pry though.'
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 pm

~Tree~
The student's composure was broken for a moment as he let out a short smirk at Asuka's comment. He then nodded and quietly took a seat next to her. He then said, "Thank you. If my presence begins to discomfort you, please let me know."
      Afterwards he looked at her painting once again. He seemed to be looking over every detail. The right side of his neck showed a signs of a tattoo that disappeared under his shirt, having just become visible from being so close.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:33 pm

"''Admiring', you say?"
Asuka smirked,
"Well, when you put it like that, I suppose I have no choice, now do I?"
She held her sketch book and pencil close to her chest as she shifted over a bit. Readjusting her things, she gripped her pencil.
"Would you like to sit?", she asked, gesturing to the open space she made.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:43 pm

~Tree~
The student continued to stare at her blankly for a moment. He then slightly bowed his head as he said, "I apologize, I've gotten accustomed to remaining silent. If I had known there were someone else here, I would of made some noise. If you'll permit me, I would like to continue admiring your work."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm

The drawing had been given more detail than before, but was still very much unfinished. Her eyes were glued to the paper and her breathing was steady and silent. As the pencil glided around the surface, she said,
"If you wish to watch me, you may ask, instead of sneaking up on me in the manor you did."
Stopping her actions, Asuka looked up and at the boy who was behind her,
"I was able to tell you were behind me because I had an unnatural sense that someone was watching me draw."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: