Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:41 pm

"Shit-!" When her attack came back at her Carmen rolled to the side and then jumped up on her feet, the line of sound flew past her. Defense huh.

The musician hummed and snapped her fingers to beckon her case to her. It hovered a few inches off the ground and came to her in an instant. "Better break out the reverb." 3 Red speakers floated out of the case and positioned them apart from each other. She murmered a word and the speakers blasted the same generic metal tune, the energy soon took form and rapidly bounced around on the walls making the cave rumble. Anyone but her would be shriveling under the echoe of the harsh sound.

Thanks for the advice sleepyhead, see you soon-hopefully. Hmn. Never been shopping with someone before.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 pm

~In front of Mage's Bout~
Lucifer commented, "So they're doing a Knight's theme this time."
-
Time: 0:00-0:30
The group forced their way through the gate and into the infested courtyard.
-
0:30-1:00
They managed to fight their way to the front of the castle losing one of their eight members in the process. As forced the door open, one remained outside that they could secure the door from the inside... As one the first timer it zero and the second showed 2 minutes remaining the castle suddenly changed from its grey dark stone to a dark blood red as the feeling of the quaint castle become cryptic and dark as the castle began to look more like a demon's castle.
----
The crowd began to get a bit more rowdy as one commented, "The demon lord's awake, its always more fun when the big boss is up..." Another commented, "I wonder what they'll do... Are they going to fight it or focus on saving the princess..."
-
Lucifer then asked Asuka, "What do you think about it so far? Do you think they'll make it?"
===========================

~Underground cavern?~
Seth watched as Carmen prepared and let loose her attack as he mentally noted her technique and movements. 'So she's a sound based mage then... A rather difficult match-up...' Seth thought as he pointed his fingers making a curved think wall of stone in front of him, reinforced with thick twisting vines that began to spread around him...
-
'Thank you!...' Mana replied happily, 'Maybe we can go shopping afterwards... That would be fun...' She then sounded worried as she continued, 'Seth will probably be mad if I told you, but... I don't want you to end up hurt.... If he's using his black book... He's focusing on attacking spells.... If he's using his golden book... He's focusing on defensive or reflective spells... In that case don't use any powerful spells if you think he can reflect it.... I hope to see you soon...' Mana's voice vanishes.
-
The stone wall's curve reflected the guitar lick back toward Carmen acting much like an echo as Seth noted a threatening aura filling the cavern.

====

~Festival~
Kita answered, "Okay. We'll get some food then, watch a match of the Mage's Bout. We might even get lucky and be selected to participate." He smiled warmly at her as the two reached the center of the festival.
-
The center was a fork with four main open roads that each seemed to focus on something. The smell of food from the West filled the air as Kita begin to look around as he said to Kiyoko, "Look around for a man in a bright red coat and a black hat. He'll probably look out of place if the rumors about him are correct." He then turned back to Setsuna as he said, "Keep a look out for him as well." He then begin to lead Kiyoko slowly through the food area of the festival.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:40 pm

It felt nice at first, but as the small group kept walking, Kiyoko's skip turned into her nervous shuffle as she realized she didn't fit in. She looked at the ground, leaning closer to her brother for protection, scared of the whispers and silent, watching eyes.
"What would you like to do after we find Baron?" asked Takehito, his voice still kind despite the negative attention. "We could go to the research showcase, or there's this game-dash-show called 'The Mage's Bout' that I've heard a lot about."
Kiyoko walked at a slower pace than her older brother. She took a deep, shaky breath as they moved to the center of the festival.
"Anywhere is fine," the younger sibling whispered for only him, "so long as we're together."
She didn't look up at him. All her confidence was eaten up by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:33 pm

As soon as her grip tightened on the neck of her instrument an overwhelming rush of static noise radiated from her body causing the flowers to quiver slightly. With a small smile carmen lifted the guitar onto her shoulder. "will do sir."
Not a magus yet? She kind of felt a little insulted at the remark. Mana said to watch out though,so maybe she'd restrain the amount of energy she was about to fling at her teacher.

Of course he was a teacher for a reason- Carmen was dumb but not stupid.

Oh? Sure I guess...If i'm not beat to hell. I....I'm kind of emberassed to go into there though. Everyone looks so fancy I feel like a country bumpkin when I'm even near the gate. Plus I smell and I don't have a change of clothes. I'll try n' be there if you want me to meet you though.

She bent her knees and a thin red film covered her hands, she raised the guitar high in the air and smashed it hard into the ground. Now an intricate guitar lick sprang forth from the ground and made its way to seth, the white noise turned into the same threatening tune.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 pm

"Hm."
The girl watched in curious wonderment. It was a strange game, but nothing she was interested in, as she knew. Taking her final bites into the muffin, she twisted her head and looked around at everything else. Game sound effects and the cheers of winners were distinct and loud, giving her a mild headache. Stuffing the last bite of her treat in her mouth, she focused her attention back on the game and observed it in silence. Her only thought on the game was that she hoped she didn't have to participate in it as a part of this 'date'...
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:26 pm

~Festival~
Kita lead Kiyoko toward the center of the festival as he asked, "What would you like to do after we find Baron? We could go to the research showcase, or there's this game-dash-show called the 'Mage's Bout' that I've heard a lot about." The people around them seemed to be busy or having fun as they laughed among themselves. Though seemed out of place. As a small group of peoplee seemed to be on guard as they glanced at Kita and Kiyoko, but seemed more interested in Kiyoko as they would silently gossip after a stealing an occasionally glance.

One person walking past them muttered, "traitor" as a group of people passed them.
===
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Setsuna followed a little behind the two siblings, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere. He instead kept a close eye on everyone around him. The festival was going on so there were alot of people walking around, so anything could happen. But still smiled occasionally at Kiyoko when she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:56 pm

~Underground Cavern?~
Seth looked at Carmen's ax guitar with intrigue as he said, "Interesting grimmore. I haven't seen one as a guitar." He then looks at Carmen, "So I guess your not a Magus just yet..." He begins to think quietly to himself.
-
'Umm... A lesson?... Why would Seth give you a lesson?... I thought he had plans with Annette today?... Well as long as he's not connecting to his thema.... or pulling out Mortis Falce you should be fine...' said Mana. After a few grunts and hestitation, 'Umm... When your done... Cou-... Could you come find me at the 'Mage's Bout'... Its in the gaming area...' she said nervously.
-
Seth then said, "I suppose we'll work on your magic power. So I want you to attack me with everything you've got and don't let up till I say when, or until your tired." He then gets ready as smirks at Carmen and gestures for her to 'bring it on'.

Last edited by blacksorrow on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh thank god. Mana was talking to her; that should keep the voices away for awhile.OH. Hey Mana! I don't know where the hell I am though. Seth's here also. I think we're having a lesson? idunno.

She heafted her case from off her back and dropped it on the floor. Her hand moved over the top as she muttered her thema. "Quietus." The case growled to life and shot open, red energy wafted from it and formed to make her siganture ax guitar.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:25 pm

~Underground cavern?~
"Okay, let's begin the combat lesson then." said Seth his voice echoing in the cavern. "Please connect to your thema. Once you have, I can decide how to proceed."
-
Carmen hears a familiar yawning voice in her mind... 'Hey, Carmen, where are you?... I can't pinpoint your location... But you have to be near the school if I can still contact you... Also, have you seen Seth?...'

====
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 pm

"Baron," repeated Kiyoko quietly.
She looked behind at Setsuna and smiled her gentle smile. She turned forward as the doors before her opened to the festival, chatter and music swallowing her. The warmth of the scene excited the young girl. She looked around at the booths and groups of friends. She looked up at her brother who walked her right on past as they searched for Sir Baron Wino Star. It stirred her curiosity as to why they needed to look for him anyways... He seemed like a highly important man from her older brother's description, so what was he doing at the school?
The smell of food caught Kiyoko's attention. She unconsciously began digging through her panda purse for candy to keep her distracted. She popped chocolate into her mouth, the sweet melting on her tongue. She studied the faces around her carefully.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:22 am

Her scowl deepened. "No." Now that the whole 'words going into her ears and her mind not retaining them' thing was over there was going to be a combat session? Well she couldn't refuse really, maybe this was her chance to vent her frustration and anger: she hated being quiet herself for long.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:48 pm

~Festival, game area~
Lucifer answered, "Lets." He lead Asuka around the crowd to the front of the stand which allowed them to see the sign on top of the large stand which read, 'Mage's bout'. "I wonder what the theme is this year." he said to himself as he walked toward the crowd of people who seemed to feel their presence as they cleared a path for them.

Once in front of the crowd they able to see inside of the large stand. Which stands two large desks with a young man sitting at one desk and a woman siting at the other with an opening in the middle that appeared to act as the entrance.

Behind that four people dressed in cloaks with their hands on the floor circling a glowing magic seal. The crowd begin to quiet down as an invisible screen appeared before the crowd covering the inside of the large stand from view.

A voice begin to speak saying, "You have selected the Knight's tale!!" The screen suddenly showed a short video of a young man and a young woman seeming to act as a princess and her knight inside of a castle. Suddenly the castle is attacked by a group of shadow monsters....

The young man appears again outside of the castle gates with a sword and shield along with a small group of knights as the voice said, "Cl!! Your duty is to save the Princess Jessica!!!" Two timers appears on side of screen as Christopher rushes toward the castle fighting off the shadow monsters rushing toward him. One starts at 1 minute and other is set for 3 minutes....
====

~Underground cavern?~
Seth then says, "Today's lesson will interactive, but before we begin that portion let me give you a quick review of the current mage title system. There are only four technically five titles in the current system: Councilor, Paladin, Cardinal, Magus, and Mage. They are listed by importance.

Councilor, is a member of the Magic Council.

Paladin, is someone recognized by the magic council as a Master and is one of the requirements to run an official magic academy. It also a requirement to become a member of the Council.

Cardinal, is a title given by a Paladin and recognized by the Council for having a large amount of mana, magic, chi, etc.

Unlike Paladin this title does not imply mastery of a set of magicks or techniques, nor does it imply combat skill which is a requirement for being knighted, but that doesn't mean they aren't skilled for some Cardinals have a proficiency in magic and or combat capabilities to rival that of Paladins.

Magus, is a title that can be given by a Cardinal or Paladin to recognize a mage achieving their Magus state or Magic state.

Mage, isn't an official title, but most people use it to symbolize someone who is actively learning magic. "

Seth then asked, "Any questions about the title system, before we begin the combat lesson?"
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 am

YOU GOT TRICKED INTO EDUCATION! abort! ABOOORT!

Why did she do this WHY did she egg her teacher of all people on. WHY does she make so many crap decisions? Before she could get the hell away from the guy at the word 'extra curricular' she was plunged into a dark cavern. She was pissed before but GOD did she want to throw a boot at her own head now for a change.

Good idea! Maybe if you knock yourself out he won't teach you a lesson!

The musician scowled at herself and vocalised her anger. "Could do without the sarcasm!"
Blinking she let her eyes get used to the dark homey light of the cave- this is an enviroment she could thrive in.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:48 am

It certainly was a festival. The smell of fried goods and cooked meals filled her nose as the duo passed through the food stands. It reminded her of her own treat, so she quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out the cranberry muffin which she hadn't the time to enjoy yet. Unwrapping it and throwing away the napkin, the girl took a small bite of the baked treat.
"Anything catch your eye?"
Looking around, Asuka noticed that the food stands were gone and that they were now in a game area.
"Hmm..."
The only thing that was worthy of attention was that large crowd around a certain game. Even then, she held no particular interest for it or anything else because she wasn't a fan of carnival games. But, given she was on this "date", she had to fake the interest so that it would go smoothly.
"Well... If anything, it would have to be that one game over yonder," she pointed to the game with the crowd, "I'm rather curious as to what's happening over there. Shall we investigate?"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 am

~School building~
Kita answers, "Sir Baron Wino Star, a master alchemist and the world's leading scholar in all subjects magic. At one point he was offered a seat on the magic council, but not only did he reject their offer he sent them back a list of recommendations and "more suitable" council members." He let out a laugh as the two neared the front entrance of the school, "A rather interesting man, to say the least. I quite look forward to meeting him." Kita happily smiled at Kiyoko as they stopped in near the doors, the bustling commotion of the New Leaf Festival filled the room.

====
~Edge of festival~
Seth answered, "I suppose I have no choice but you give you an extracurricular lecture." He then suddenly reached into his jacket's dark green sleeve and suddenly broke off one of the book shaped charms around his wrist. The tiny gold book charm suddenly changed into a gold-silvery covered book. He then turned toward Carmen with a piercing gaze that even seemed to stir the air as a burst of dust shot up around him. "I hope your ready for it."

Seth opened his gold-silvery book causing the ground around them to tremble as he said, "Mí̱tra ti̱s gi̱s."

Suddenly the earth swallowed them both up and dropped them both into a large dark cavern as Seth said, "Fanári ampélou."

The cavern began to become decently bright as the roof lit up due to a collection of flower-like bulbs growing on vines in the ceiling opened up.

As Seth was gently lowered to the ground by a large vine he announced loudly, "Today's topic: Combat."
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 am

Nothing hopefully. Now things were getting ridiculous, not to her surprise Seth stepped inbetween the two and told 'Cardinal Jejune' where her companion ran off to before she could even get in half a punch. She was REALLY starting to get pent up in terms of energy; Carmen had a lot of magick she needed to expell. It wasn't helping the voices either.

Her own killing intent receeded and she gave a blank stare at the Cardinal as she ran off. She was actually kind of glad seth did what he did-who knows how unstable she'd get fighting someone now of all times.That didn't hinder the fact that she REALLY needed an output to get rid of the magick boiling behind her skin though. As seth scolded her, she appeared to grow a year older, she got taller and her clothes were slightly too small for her now. "Yeah...whatever."

She looked Seth in the eyes, her own had growm much more mellow. "You're the teacher.What ARE you going to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Kiyoko holds her brother's hand tightly as the two exit the building, looking back ever so often for Setsuna. They were friends now. She had to look out for him now. She smiled to herself proudly for being able to learn more about being "outgoing." She looks up at the older of the two Kitas.
"An-chan," says Kiyoko softly, "who are we looking for?"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 pm

~Festival~
Lucifer smirks at Asuka as he says, "I'll think about." He then took hold of her hand as he began to lead her around the festival. The booths around them all appear to be food related, but as they keep heading East the booths suddenly become carnival games.

On the south side they appear to be traditional carnival games such as darts, water guns, ring toss, etc. On the north side, magic counterparts of the same games stand, though they revolved more around control, concentration, abundance, or strength in general.

Of the north side booths near them, one seemed exceptionally busy as many people gathered around it.
-
"Anything catch your eye?" Lucifer asked as he looked around happily.

=====
~Edge of festival~
Jejune smirks as she says, "With pleasure." She then gives back an equally strong killing intent as Seth jumps between the two.

"Lets talk this over. I'm sure we can come to an understanding..." Seth says as he trails off as he catches a very sweet scent from Jejune's bag. He seems to understand the situation as he says, "I passed Baron-sama on my way over here."

Jejune killing intent suddenly vanishes as she looks at Seth curiously as he points in the direction he came from saying, "If you hurry, I think you can catch up to him. If not he seemed to be heading toward the food court region."

Jejune suddenly bursts off as a patch of smoke as she throws back a quick half-peace sign wave back to them saying, "Glad I didn't kill ya, Cyclops! And see you again, Grass head!" The black cloud that was formally Cardinal Jejune vanishes in the crowded festival leaving passerby out of breathe and those in contact suddenly fainting...

Seth sighs as he watches the festival goers in a panic. He then turns to Carmen as says, "What in hell did you think you were doing?!!" he scolds, "If you don't know what a 'Cardinal' is, come to class!! I assumed you knew the basics..." He shakes his head frustrated as he comments to himself, "Of all the Cardinals to challenge, it had to be Lady Massacre. Just what am I going to do with you?"

======
~Cafe~
Kita pats Kiyoko's head as he says, "Of course he can come with us." he takes Kiyoko's hand as he says, "If I had look for someone, I would check the food court area first." He begins to lead Kiyoko out of the school building as he calls back to Setsuna, "Hurry up! We won't want to leave Kiyoko's friend behind."
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Kiyoko beamed at her new friend. She allowed her lips to curve into a small smile as she looked down sheepishly. Kiyoko gently took her older brother's arm.
"...Do you...want to stay and play with Setsu-kun, An-chan?" she asked, entwining her fingers with his. "If not, I don't think...that he needs any help completing his mission."
Kiyoko looked up at her sibling.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Setsuna was too lost in thought to notice all the things going on around him. But as soon as he felt Kiyoko's eyes on him, he snapped out of it.
He turned to her and said.
"Of course we're friends, I see no reason why we wouldn't be. And I'll join you if you'll allow me to."
Though I don't want to bother her with the task I've been given since she'll be doing my job tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Before Setsuna could answer, Takehito Kita burst into the scene.
"Are you okay, Kiyoko?" he asks, smiling at her.
She nods slightly, facing her older brother, but her attention on the taller student.
"Yes, I'm fine," she assures, her tone soft.
"Is your friend coming?" An-chan asks while turned to face Setsuna.
"F-friend...?" Kiyoko's eyes dart to the floor quickly. "U-um, I don't think h-he'd so much as call himself...my...friend..."
She looks up at him hopefully.
"Yet..." she finishes, too softly for either of the older boys to hear.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 pm

If anything he was causing trouble for her. ".....Don,t apologise for me." She gave an intense stare back to Jejune, considering pressing the girl further. Seth might interrupt though. She was sure something in that bag was fishy though. What the hell did cardinal mean annyways? Her arm assumed it's place on her hip. If seth wanted to intervene he could.

Her feet made their stance known, like a dragon going after a hoard of gold. A good beating is just what she needed to get the stress she had pent up out of her. "if you want my answer 'Cardinal'..." She let out all her killing intent at once, it put it's preassure down on nearly the whole schoolgrounds. "MAKE.ME."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 pm

She flinched at the sudden touch at her side due to all of her attention being directed to that conversation that went by.
"Hm? Oh? Oh, yes, the, uh...events. I..."
Asuka was caught off guard yet again. Her head has been in the clouds for too long. Shaking it, she sighed melancholically and stated, "I apologize for my absent mind. Many things have been on it, and I would like to take a break from it for today."
Taking a breath in and out gently, she said with a smile, "Let's go around and look at some of the booths," the smile changing to a smirk, "maybe you could buy me some sort of charm so I can remember this moment~"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 pm

~Cafe~
Kita heads toward the exit to follow after Kiyoko and Setsuna. As he passes Chisio the air around them becomes tense as the two seem to shared a whispered exchange as he leaves the cafe.
-
Outside he asks, "Are you okay, Kiyoko?" He smiles at her as he notices Setsuna. "Is your friend coming?" he asks as well.

=====
~Edge of festival~
Jejune smirked at Carmen's threat as says, "You've got some spunk, I like that. How about you tell me where he went and I let you have a peek? Or I could make you tell me? I fine with that to."
-
Seth spots Carmen and Jejune and calls out to her, "Carmen!!! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you!!!" As he approaches Jejune clenches her fist angrily as though she had some history with him.
She suddenly grabs Seth by his shirt and goes to punch him as she growls, "You'd think I forgot about you!! You son of a -" She stops her fist in front of his face as she takes a good look at him. Jejune lets Seth go as she says disappointingly, "Wrong person." Seth lets out a sigh of relief is about to say something when he takes a look at Jejune.
He bows to her apologetically he says, "Cardinal Jejune, I'm sorry for causing you any trouble. I hope my student wasn't giving you any trouble."

=============
~Festival Grounds~
"Earth to Asuka, are you there?" Lucifer(President) asks as he gently nudges her with a bottle of water, "This 'date' isn't going to be any fun if you don't say anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: